Akhtaboot (http://www.akhtaboot.com), the Middle East’s top career network, has undergone a major user-focused upgrade. Akhtaboot will roll out the updated, bilingual version of Akhtaboot.com to all its users worldwide with a dynamic new look and an enhanced feature set. The bilingual website was designed in direct response to a comprehensive survey targeted to disclose the underlying recruitment needs of both companies and job seekers. The newly enhanced website provides online visitors with dramatic improvements in navigation, speed, clarity and appearance in addition to a fully bilingual Arabic/English interface, allowing users to shift smoothly between the site’s English and Arabic views.
Improvements to the site include:
- Improved look and feel – Enhanced graphics and page layouts providing visitors with a consistent look and improved user experience solidifying Akhtaboot’s presence as the leading doorway to jobs in the Middle East.
- Simplified navigation and sign up – The simplified and consistent navigation allows users to find information faster and easier. Akhtaboot has also revamped and improved the critical job seeker sign up process in order to ensure a larger and more qualified database. In addition, the Employers tab will be placed in a more prominent spot to make it clearer for companies wishing to use Akhtaboot’s recruitment services.
- New features for job seekers – Job seekers now have the ability to include a cover letter with their job application, notify a friend about a certain job posting and to mark a certain job posting as spam, emphasizing job seeker protection a top priority for Akhtaboot.
- New features for companies – In an effort to give employers more control over their Akhtaboot account, companies can now create multiple user accounts with specific user rights and passwords assigned to each sub account. Multiple users can now use the same Akhtaboot account to post jobs and search CVs. Moreover, the credit list has vastly increased to include radio job postings as well as job postings targeting candidates locally or globally. Employers also have the option to feature a certain job posting or their company globally or locally on all pages of the Akhtaboot website in addition to being able to post different jobs under the profile of different companies within the same account.
- Jobs page improvements – Searching for jobs has become quick and easy with Akhtaboot’s simplified filtration process. All job postings will feature corporate logos for enhanced visibility.
- Expansion of CV search facilities – Akhtaboot has expanded CV search facilities to include the ability to send a certain CV to multiple email addresses as well as displaying CV notes in a thread that highlights the date, the time and the name of the person.
- Enhanced crediting and online purchasing system – The power of activation is now in the hands of the recruiter. The improved website has features geared specifically to benefit employers through displaying client purchase and credit history. The online shopping experience has also been enhanced to include a shopping cart that allows employers to purchase multiple recruitment services and charge them all at once.
- Revamped CV writing section – The registration process in the CV writing section of Akhtaboot has been modified by allowing job seekers interested in revamping their CVs to upload their old CVs upon submission of contact information.